Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Tribute to Lucky...
So in I have a cat and her name is Lola... Lola is the sweetest little kitty to ever walk the planet. I would have to say she has almost no flaws, except one. She mercilessly catches, plays with and kills innocent geckos. Day after day I find myself sweeping up dead geckos. So far I haven't seen one that has been able to escape her paw...that is until Lucky came along...
Amidst my cluttered Jewelry bench came a tiny gecko that has outwitted Lola... A broken arm and a missing tale he sits on my kitchen table tucked away safe from the grasp of the deadly paw.
Its been two weeks now and it seems he has found his new home. I don't know hes there until I move a piece of sand paper and he comes to say hello...
Well we have all fallen in love with him (even my boyfriend Olaf has killed a fly or two for our new roommate whom we have dubbed Lucky!




he's got a grip on my earing display...






Just another day at the watering hole...



No comments:

Post a Comment