Monday, July 13, 2009

More Kona Sunsets...I just cant get enough...



  1. Another beautiful day in Kona town. It must be like a billion degrees outside. Its funny how Kona will go on a two week cloudy binge where it will have us doin the sun dance, but when the clouds part and the sun finally graces us with her sizzling presence we once again long for the calming overcast. The grass is always greener I guess... Don't get me wrong I love the sun. Especially sunsets. Check this one out, taken at Hapuna Beach Park in North Kohala. Soooooo pretty...

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photo! thank you so much for filling in that questionnaire, it is very helpful! (: let me know if you want to know the results of all the replies later on, or I'll probably put a general outcome on my blog! Thanks again, Holly (:

    ReplyDelete