Thursday, August 20, 2009

Holy Heatwave Batman...

















I have recently discovered there is a price to be paid for living in the tropics... This summer has been exceptionally humid. The heat is one thing but the humidity is something totally different. We were lucky enough to dodge two Hurricanes this month. Although I wish we would have gotten a little rain. But no luck. The two storms just seemed to pass right by us which seems to make it almost unbearably sticky with not much wind. I'm sure it doesn't help that I sit over a torch all evening... Oh well winter is just around the corner. Well maybe not winter per say but I might be able to wear a pair of jeans rather than shorts and a tank top... Anyway I finally broke down and turned on my AC which helped immensely. If It wasn't for central air I wouldn't have been able to finish my new listings for you all to see. That's all for now, off to do a rain dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment