Monday, October 26, 2009

IM POOPED ...

Its been a loooooong week for me. I've been busy at the bench coming up with new items to put in my store. I haven't posted a blog in a bit so I figured tonight was as good a night as any even if I had to stay up a little later than normal. So what new with me you wonder...Well lets see... Olaf has been volunteering at the Humane Society a couple days a week. He had mentioned that I might want to come down to see all the animals... All I can say is watch what you ask for;o) The poor man quickly regretted his invitation when I tried to take the whole lot of animals home with me. There was one puppy in particular that had quickly stolen my heart. His name was Squeaky. He was the cutest little Border Collie I had ever seen . I wish I has a photo to share with you. Only 6 weeks old he was white with brown spots, and the fur on the tip of his nose was so transparent he appeared to have freckles... Don't tell Oly but someday soon this pup is coming home with me. The only down fall to the day was the fact that my allergies were not as happy as I was to see the little critters. I spent the rest of the evening with itchy eyes, a runny nose, and swollen puppy and kitty scratches all over me... Still it was worth every sneeze.
Other that that little adventure the rest of my week has been spent working at Lulus and other boring but necessary evils that seem to clutter our day to day lives...paying bills and all that nonsense. Well I thank God that he helps me manage my time so I can play at my jewelry... Cause I have to say the highlight of my day is when I am alone with my music, my metal, and my torch... So with that said here are some photos to tickle your pallet. All of which were listed in my Etsy shop this evening...
Later Gaters...
PURPLE HAZE STACKABLE RING

No comments:

Post a Comment