Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday Wishes...







Well the drought is over!!! I have finally gotten off my butt and have started to make some new pieces for fall... I don't know what is was but I just seemed to feel like I was at a creative standstill. Have you ever felt that way? Like no matter how hard you try to look at it differently every idea doesn't seem to work in my creative mind. But I guess its true what they say about working well under pressure. My best friend Shadya's birthday is coming up in a week and I really wanted to make her something special. Something I haven't made before. So I thought about what kind of woman she is, Strong and elegant with such a colorful personality and came up with the little newbie before you. I love the blues and teals that swirl like ocean currents. I hope she'll be able to feel the love that went into making this piece when she wears it. Happy Birthday Shadz...

1 comment: